Service Quality Management Enquire Now
Customer service is the lifeblood of any business. You can offer promotions and slash prices to bring in as many new customers as you want, but unless you can get some of those customers to come back, your business won’t be profitable for long. Good customer service is all about bringing customers back. And about sending them away happy enough to pass positive feedback about your business along to others, who may then try the product or service you offer for themselves and in their turn become repeat customers.
- To enable professionals to understand the role of a competent customer service representative.
- An Inside-Out approach towards customer service.
- Development of Inner self to Influence Customer Service.
- Techniques to Analyze the inner-self vs. customer handling
- How do Customers want to see “Right people” giving the best service.
- Developing a habit of listening as well as listening with empathy.
- To Analyze the Customer Demands and their behavior patterns
- Importance of Etiquette and non-verbal communication
The course focuses on critical aspect of service management, ensuring that the customer service operations are running smoothly.
- Provides insights on how intangible aspects of service quality can be placed into measurable terms.
- Empowers the individuals to bridge service delivery gaps, between consumer expectations and management perception.
- The program from INCISIVE increases the ability to perform the promised service dependably and accurately.
- Through rich and contemporary content and execution, the course helps develop the link between psychology of marketing and customer relationships.
- The training will enable process benchmarking and consistency in services
- Mine the gold in the existing customer database and develop customer-centric approach
- Differentiate the company and offering by dominating various aspects of quality
- Optimize the ability to positively influence and interact with the customers
- Decipher and capitalize on the critical needs of customers
- Propagation of services throughout the value chain
- Establish valid and reliable service performance measures
- Supplement quality efforts in being financially accountable
- Increase percentage of wins and long-term associations
- Enhance interpretation and analysis skills
- Build self-esteem and an impressive personality
This program is ideal for any personnel who want to increase their customer satisfaction along with cost efficiency. Customer Service Representatives, Account Managers or any client facing executives from Hospitality, Tourism, Leisure or Telecom Industry can leverage on this course. Suitable for other professionals such as customer service and technical support representatives, trainers, product managers etc.
- A professionally designed curriculum
- Realistic scenarios and learning objectives
- Industry professionals and expert trainers
- Blended learning including theory and practical
- Able supervision and superlative management